Posting & Service Agreement
1. Khabarfeed is a brand introduced by M/S Tech Know Ventures (Pvt) Ltd (“TKV”), a Company incorporated under the laws of Pakistan
2. Khabarfeed, and TKV are firm believers in the constitutionally mandated principles of freedom of speech, thought and opinion. The purpose of this Agreement is to cover your relationship with Khabarfeed and TKV.
3. The Creators access is conditioned and predicated on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Term apply to all visitors, content creators and other. By accessing or using the platforms provided by Khabarfeed and TKV the Creator agree to be bound by all of these Term.
1. It is agreed that Khabarfeed and TKV may publish content submitted by the user on the Khabarfeed and other TKV ventures, brands, websites and portals.
2. That once the Content is submitted, Khabarfeed and TKV reserve the right to publish at any time and in the manner of their chosing. Khabarfeed and TKV may defer publication indefinitely at its own discretion.
3. That Khabarfeed editorial team reserves the right to undertake editing of published material for space purposes.
4. It is agreed that the creator of the content shall retain ownership of the contents. Khabarfeed and TKV singularly and collectively are hereby granted an irrevocable exclusive license to publish, share, distribute, disseminate , derive, reproduce, recreate, adapt, modify and generally use the content either partly or wholly, as they deem fit.
5. The Creator may not share the content in whole or part or make a derivative of the content without getting the written permission of TKV. That this shall include earlier versions of the final published content.
COPYRIGHT AND PLAGIARISM
1. The Creator convents that they have the right to publish the Content as presented and also as approved for publication.
2. The Creator is presenting what is original work. Any use of copyrighted and protected material such as images, extracts from books, logos, privileged information must be sourced and necessary permissions obtained. Khabarfeed and TKV may at its own discretion and at anytime, request and require that the Creator share with Khabarfeed details and evidence of permissions obtained. Notwithstanding anything in this Clause, Khabarfeed and TKV may direct the removal of material that is deemed to be actually or potentially infringing copyright or intellectual property.
3. That the Creator hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Khabarfeed and TKV against any claim made by any party for copyright infringement arising out of Content made by he creator and published by Khabarfeed.
4. That in the event of Khabarfeed coming to the conclusion that submitted Content has been wholly or partly plagiarized then the Creator may at the discretion of Khabarfeed and TKV be barred from submitting further entries.
DEFAMATORY AND ILLEGAL CONTENT
1. That the Creator must not publish statements, which are Defamatory to a Person (S) or class of Persons. That by Defamatory it is meant that statements which tend to lower a person in estimation of right thinking people generally or insulting. However Khabarfeed and TKV may decide to permit publication if:
> The Creator advises Khabarfeed that the statement is true
> That Khabarfeed and TKV decide that the statement is fair comment on a matter of public importance
>That the Statement is a faithful reproduction of something stated., reported or done by a third party
>That Publication is in the general interest of Khabarfeed and TKV.
2. That nothwithstanding anything contained in Clause 13, the Creator hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Khabarfeed and TKV against any claim made by any party for defamation arising out of Content made by he creator and published by Khabarfeed.
3. That nothing in content submitted shall be material which attacks or defames person (s) on the basis of actual or perceived membership of a religion, sect, ethnicity, linguistic group, race or lifestyle choices.
4. That no content which insults or hurts the sentiments of religions will be submitted or accepted,
5. That the Creator hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Khabarfeed and TKV against any claim, complaint made by any party for civil claims or criminal charges rising out of Content made by the creator and published by Khabarfeed.
6. That Khabarfeed and TKV shall not be liable in law or equity for any damages of whatsoever description which occur to the Creator due to content published.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
1. It is agreed that any links provided to Third Party websites shall be on the Creators own risk and Khabarfeed and TKV shall not be responsible for the content of those websites, and shall further indemnify and hold harmless Khabarfeed and TKV from any claim arising out of content on Third Party Websites.
2. Khabarfeed and TKV reserve the right to refuse permission to link to particular Third Party websites, either in individual cases, or generally.
1. It is agreed that Khabarfeed and TKV may request and obtain certain information and data from Creator and the Creator hereby agrees to share and or provide them as necessary. These shall include but not limited to, CNIC or Passport No, educational qualifications, address, email, landline and mobile phone numbers, and any other data or information which Khabarfeed and TKV feel is necessary and proper in the circumstances and the Creator shall promptly provide when asked. That Khabarfeed and TKV are hereby granted the right to store this information and or data in any media, make multiple copies, store copies for as long as is deemed necessary, transfer between media and delete as needed.
2. That the information and data referred to above shall remain confidential and not be shared in whole or in part with any Third Parties, without the permission of the Creator.
3. That further to the above, only personnel, employees, agents and servants specifically authorized by Khabarfeed and TKV may have access to the data referred to above. Provided that Khabarfeed and TKV may also share this information with third parties who are
>Legal and professional advisors
4. Khabarfeed and TKV further release this information and data when faced with actual, ongoing or contemplated litigation or when requested to by a Judicial Order or by Law Enforcement or when required to do so under Applicable laws.
5. That Khabarfeed and TKV shall not be liable in law or equity for any damages or whatsoever description which occur due to any release (authorized or otherwise) of the aforementioned information and Data, whether or not caused by negligence of Khabarfeed and TKV, their employee, agents or servants or by the actions of a Third Party..
6. That in case of any release of Data and information caused by a Third Party, the Creator shall be shall provide all assistance and requested necessary for Khabarfeed and TKV in order to mitigate loss and obtain restitution and assistance shall be provided when asked
7. That any communication between the parties regarding content shall remain confidential and privileged and neither Kahabrfeed and TKV nor the Creator may share, disclose or divulge in whole or part said communication to any third parties. Provided that Khabarfeed and TKV may share this information in the same manner as in Clause 23. Provided further that Khabarfeed and TKV may also share this information in the greater interests of TKV and also may use it for training purposes.
8. That Khabarfeed and TKV hereby reserve their right to store for as long as needed, make multiple copies, transfer to different media and delete the communications referred to above.
9. That Khabarfeed and TKV shall not be liable in law or equity for any damages or whatsoever description which occur due to any release (authorized or otherwise) of the aforementioned communications, whether or not caused by negligence of Khabarfeed and TKV, their employee, agents or servants or by the actions of a Third Party..
10. That in case of any release of communication caused by a Third Party, the Creator shall be shall provide all assistance and requested necessary for Khabarfeed and TKV in order to mitigate loss and obtain restitution and assistance shall be provided promptly when asked
11. That Khabarfeed and TKV reserve the right to protect such privileged and confidential information, data and communication as referred to above, including the filing of civil suits, application for injunctive relief and complaints to law enforcement.
ACCESS TO DATABASES, SERVERS ETC
1. Khabarfeed and TKV, if thought expedient, may at their complete and absolute discretion provide access to databases, servers and portals to the Creator and the Creator hereby agrees to be bound by any terms and conditions that Khabarfeed and or TKV may apply at the time of granting access as well as to any modifications which may be made to the same from time to time.
2. That further to the above, the Creator will not permit third parties to in anyway use his access and shall promptly report any such unauthorized access if it comes to his knowledge, to Khabarfeed and TKV. The Creator shall the provide all possible assistance required or requested to TKV in order to mitigate losses, file and contest suits and make and partake criminal complaints and prosecutions.
1. The Creator hereby states he has submitted the Content on his own free will.
2. That the Creator hereby states that he is an adult, of sound mind and capacity. That the details provided, such as name, email, address and phone numbers are accurate and that any alteration in them shall be initimated forthwith to Khabarfeed and TKV.
3. That the Creator will submit Content under his real name, which will be published. No submissions using pseudonyms or Anonymously will be accepted and in publications pseudonyms or Anonymous will not be used, except with Khabarfeeds and TKV consent and under such terms and condition that they may request.
4. That the Creator has received the style guide published by Khabarfeed and agreeds to follow it.
5. That the Creator agrees that Khabarfeed and TKV may amend, add subtract or otherwise modify this Terms of Service at any time and add extra requirements in certain cases when deemed expedient.